Install IzyNFC™ for Eclipse
1. How to install plugins
- Start Eclipse.
- Start the installation procedure : select the
Help > Software Updates > Find and Install... menu item.
- Select "Search for new features to install"
option and click Next.
- Click New Remote Site...
- Give a name (e.g. OJCF Eclipse Site), enter the
plugin URL (e.g.
- Select this new site in the Sites to include in
search list and click Next.
- Select Eclipse OJCF Feature 4.1.0 in the "Select
the features to install" list and click Next.
- Accept the terms of the license agreements and
- Verify that the install location is your Eclipse
installation directory, otherwise select the correct one, click
- A warning appear telling the feature is not
signed. Ignore and click Install to continue.
- Accept to restart the workbench to load the
plugin into the workbench.
Eclipse is restarted and the plugin is installed.
2. Available plugins
Install Android Development Tools for IzyNFC™
1. How to install ADT plugin
- Start Eclipse.
- Select Help > Install New Software....
- Click Add, in the top-right corner.
In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter
"ADT Plugin" for the Name and the following URL for the Location: https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/
Note: If you have trouble acquiring the plugin,
try using "http" in the Location URL, instead of "https" (https is
preferred for security reasons). Click OK.
- In the Available Software dialog, select the
checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
- In the next window, you'll see a list of the
tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then
- When the installation completes, restart
2. Configuring the ADT Plugin
Once you've successfully downloaded ADT as
described above, the next step is to modify your ADT preferences in
Eclipse to point to the Android SDK directory:
- Select Window > Preferences... to open the
- Select Android from the left panel.
- For the SDK Location in the main panel, click
Browse... and locate your downloaded SDK directory.
- Click Apply, then OK.